NIC .DO offers you the platform you need to have an internet presence and project a professional image using the name of your idea, project or business.
When registering your .do domain:
- Be sure to know the Policies and Procedures for registration of domain names under .do
- Provide accurate and complete information of your User Account and the Registrant and the contacts of the domain, this information must be updated at all times.
- If you register a domain on behalf of a third party, you must specify the actual and exact data of the end user in the data of the registrant.
- Check the Whois database at least once a year
- Keep a record of the expiration date of your domain and renew it before expiration in order to avoid suspensions and / or deletions.