“Your idea, project or business has a name on the Internet, register your domain .do”
NIC .DO gives you the platform you need to have Internet presence and project a professional image using the name of your idea, project or business.
Recommendations that you should consider when registering your .do domain:
- Check if the name you want to register is available.
- Familiarize yourself with the policies and procedures governing the registration of domain names under .do and the Policies, Procedures, Terms and Conditions of Registrar or Reseller selected.
- Be sure not to violate the rights of others.
- When you register your domain, provide accurate and complete information from both your User Account as the Registrant and contacts of the domain, this information must be current at all times.
- If you register a domain on behalf of a third party, in the data of the registrant you must specify the real and exact data of the end user.
- Check the Whois database at least once a year.
- Keep a record of the expiration date of your domain and renew it before expiration in order to avoid suspensions and / or deletions.