As of 10/12/09 NIC DO will be introducing changes in the policies that govern the registration of domain names under .do, these include, among other things:
- Establishment of the duties and responsibilities of both the registrant and NIC DO.
- Updating of the policies and procedures of processes related to the registration of domain names.
- The definition and implementation of a dispute resolution policy on domain names.
- The option to register domains under .do directly.
- The mandatory acceptance of the Registration Agreement established by NIC DO.
Registering domains directly under .do will allow you to have shorter domain names as well as identify your name or your company name with the Dominican Republic on the Internet.
We invite you to know the new policies and the dispositions that will govern the beginning of the registration of domain names under .do
About NIC DO
NIC DO is the entity in charge of administering and granting the registration of domain names under the ccTLD .DO